The packages provide plenty of features and the travelers will not have to worry about bookings, traveling, and accommodation. These tour packages are accompanied by a description and all the listed items and features come with the package without any extra cost. If the bookings are made separately, the cost aggregate would amount higher than a package. Following are other features of Kerala tour packages:
- Stay at luxury hotels is provided at low prices. Travelers can also choose to stay in a houseboat. Complimentary meals are usually included in the packages which are offered during the stay.
- Pick up and drop facilities are provided throughout the trip. Travelers will be picked up from the airport, railway or bus station and dropped at the hotel. Also, if the trip includes various places to be explored, cab or bus facilities are provided under the package.
- A tree estate visit is usually included in the tour. Also, other local sights, markets, and areas are explored as a part of the tour. It is important to experience the culture and tradition to better grasp the beauty of the state.
- The tours are of various types. They could be entirely focused on rivers, beaches, lakes or they could involve a lot of road travel. Depending upon the type of tour, different places are covered.
- Travelers can also choose a package based on some theme. They can either visit different fortresses and other ancient sites or they could choose to visit holy places.
- Kerala tour packages are not strict. They can be made flexible and certain locations can be added or removed from the package as per traveler’s demands before the trip begins.
Therefore, tour packages offer a lot of features. They can be chosen depending upon the budget and the places to be visited.
Are the packages expensive?
The packages seem like an expensive affair. On the contrary, they are cost-effective and reasonable. They provide all the services required during a trip and the traveler does not have to bother themselves with calling and making bookings. All the work is done by the agency and the traveler only has to choose the most appropriate tour package. Common places visited in Kerala include Munnar, Allepey, Cochin, Kovalam, Alappuzha, etc. These places are usually grouped by the travel agency and different packages are available for a different group of places.
The packages are offered at the lowest prices without compromising comfort and luxury. Different packages are available for a solo tour, a group excursion or a honeymoon trip. Therefore, they are versatile. The tour leaves a lasting impression on tourists and Kerala tour packages ensure that nobody misses out on the beauty of Kerala.